Saturday, March 05, 2016

1432 hit the UK top 20. Fifth Harmony make it work.



Nice to see Fifth Harmony, from X Factor USA Season 2 in the UK Top 20 this week. In just about every article I wrote on the show all those years ago I said they really ought to be the first pop act to make it across The Pond - I was giving them rave reviews even as a new group called 1432.

It's nice to right sometimes. Winner, dear old Tate Stevens was a nice chap and runner-up Carly Rose Sonenclar, let down by a terrible and probably drunk LeeAnn Rimes duet performance in the final but the stars for me of that series were these girls by a mile. Having said that, had they appeared looking like this then the show would never had made it to air!

I think some are only just old enough to watch their own video.


No comments:

Find us on Google+